We are all on the same boat right now. Staying put at home in an effort to flatten the curve. I know this can be such a weird time for all. So much uncertainty & fear but most of all HOPE! Hang in there friends, we are all in this together and will get through it together❤️
I wanted to share these super easy and quick recipes that you can whip up at home while you’re cooped up. They all require very minimal ingredients and effort and are packed with good for you ingredients ( mostly veggies). If you’ve neglected your veggie intake in recent months, now is the time to eat up on them and prepare nutrient packed meals. Anything to strengthen the immune system!
- Mayo or your favorite dressing
- Choice of greens (lettuce, kale, arugula etc)
- Shredded Carrot
- Cucumber Slices
- Tomato (cherry tomatoes work too)
This is my absolute favorite anytime, any day!
Orzo Veggie Soup
- 2 Cups of Orzo (or any pasta/noodle you have in hand)
- 4 Cups of Filtered Water or your favorite broth
- Frozen Peas
- Salt + your favorite seasoning
Find full recipe here.
- Tostadas (you can make your own at home in the oven)
- Boiled & diced Potatoes
- Boiled & diced Carrots
- Shredded Lettuce or Baby Spinach
- Avocado Slices
- Favorite dressing or Salsa
Top your tostada with all the ingredients and enjoy 😉
I hope you find these simple nutrient packed meals easy and delicious!
Want some other fun blogs to read during all this time we are spending at home? Check out Om And The City & Camille Styles. They are both my absolute favorite blogs. So much inspiration and information. They both share yummy recipes, style inspiration, fitness tips and so much more! And of curse, be sure to catch up on all Daily Craving posts you’ve missed 😉