Ok. Gift ideas for the beauty obsessed. Who’s excited? I love everything skincare. I definitely favor skincare over makeup any day. Sure I love doing my makeup and looking & feeling beautiful, but nothing beats looking and feeling beautiful without it. The older I get, the more I invest on making sure my skin is as healthy, moisturized and glowy as possible. Have someone on you list that feels the same? Perhaps it’s your mom, grandma, sister or best friend. Heck maybe it’s you! Whom ever they are, these gifts are sure to get them excited this Christmas;)
• I love my Clarisonic device and don’t think I could do without it. I use it every night to cleanse my skin after I’ve removed all of my makeup. Plus I switch out the cleansing brush for the foundation brush during the day to apply my foundation. Leopard one just sold out;(
• The Calrisonic foundation brush is a must if you already own. Clarisonic device or if you’re gifting one. It applies foundation so effortlessly and smoothly and gives it an airbrush feel.
• I can’t say enough about Elemis. This brand is my holy grail of skincare. I’ve been using the Superfood Cleansing Gel, the Superfood Oil and the Pro-Collagen Marine Cream for over a year. My skin has never looked or felt better. Keeps you super hydrated and reduces premature fine lines. Y’all this stuff truly performs.
• Laura Mercier Fragrance in Ambre Vanillé is my absolute favorite. With tones of tangerine, coconut, almond and go course vanilla, it is so so good! Gotten so many compliments and questions about this scent. Available in 6 other equally yummy scents.
• The Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Face Sculpt & Highlight palette is one of my absolute favorites. I reach for it everyday and sometimes its the only palette I use to do my whole face. This palette has no fallout and it is so buttery. I shared a mini demo on IGTV, check it out here.
This “Gift Ideas for The Beauty obsessed” has been one of my favorite guides to put together. I hope it helps!