This week’s Monday Must Haves are good y’all! All except for one are under $35 and perfect transitional pieces to start gathering for fall. But first, can we talk about this cute leopard print tank? I got this at Nordstrom during the Anniversary Sale and just now found it in my closet. It is such a great piece to have in your closet year round. Sadly this exact one is no longer in stock but I’ve linked a similar one for you below.
You know I have a thing for neutrals. Ahh I just can’t stop it! Neutrals create the perfect color palette for fall and nothing makes me happier than fall fashion;)
This weeks must-haves are my favorite. They are under $35 (except for one) so no buyers remorse or breaking budget here 😉
My Animal Print Favorites
• This leopard print headband is a great fall accessory. Match it with black, brown, tan and navy.
• I shared this cardigan on stories and you already know I love it. Super soft and cozy + it’s a little thicker than your basic cardigan. Definitely a must have for fall! Also comes in black and brown zebra print. Don’t sit on it, animal print is huge the season and this one is going fast. Get it now!
• Ordered this tie-dye high neck sweatshirt. Will be cute with skinny jeans, comfy with leggings or perfect for lounging in biker shorts.
• This belt bag is GORGEOUS! It comes in black as well and can be worn with literally any outfit. Definitely getting my hands on this one.
• I’m surprised at how well made these platform sneakers are. They are under $30 and also come in black, which wold go perfect with that tie-dye sweatshirt 😉