I don’t know about you but I have never shopped Amazon more than I have these past couple of months. Not to worry though, everything I’ve bought has served a purpose for almost everyone in the house. Now that’s what I call smart spending 😉
There’s a handful of items that the boys and I have all come to love and use almost daily. From kitchenware to electronics these Amazon favorites are definitely worth having!
Our 10 Most Used Amazon Favorites
- MacBook Case – I recently upgraded my old grey case to this cute tan/blush one and I love it. The color I got is called “camel” but it’s the prettiest neutral blush/tan. It’s a plastic hard shell case cover and fits any MacBook Air 13 inch laptop. Super sturdy, velvet like texture (without being slippery) and comes in 24 colors! Only $15.99.
- Reusable Glass Drinking Straws – I first talked about these straws in this post. Technically got these a little over a year ago but they are still a favorite around here. We use them every single day! They are 10″x10mm and wide enough for smoothies or any frozen drink. The super thick glass (haven’t broken a single one) makes them safe for kids + I love that I can see through them. I prefer these over the silicone or metal option because I can actually see through them and make sure they are properly clean and not growing mold. They come in a pack of 6 with two cleaning brushes. Only $9.99
- Cuisinart Stainless Steel 15pc Knife Set – This was obviously an Erick purchase. He cooks for the family 80% of the time and he “needed” a good knife set. Not going to lie, these knifes are top notch + very pretty for those of us who worry about that kinda thing 😉 $46
- Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds – These buds are perfect for kids & tweens. Evan got these for himself after determining that Air Pods would take his entire savings lol. Decent battery life. Usually lasts about 5 hours for Evan. Very lightweight and comfortable to wear. You can turn on/off, skip tracks and answer calls with side button. The one con: you can’t adjust the volume. $32.99
- Conair 1/2 inch Curling Iron – An oldie but a goodie! I had this curling iron years ago in my late teens and early 20’s and just reordered it again to create a fun curly look (tutorial coming soon). I also like it for touching up little stand that won’t curl up on their own when I’m wearing my hair naturally curly. It heats up decently and creates small curls that can last up to THREE days! $16.99
- Ninja Professional Blender – I LOVE this thing! Blends literally anything super quickly. From smoothies, soups, salsas & even snow cones, this blender does it all. It’s a little on the bigger side but super easy to use and clean. $79.99
- Eyeglass Repair Kit – This little repair kit comes in very handy and I think everyone needs one at home. Comes with silicone nose pads, tiny screws and a two sided mini screwdriver. Perfect for adjusting or fixing eyeglasses & sunglasses for the whole family. $6.99
- Glass Water Bottle – This glass tumbler is my new favorite. Not only is it aesthetically pleasing but it is super functional. I love that it comes with a straw (can you tell I love straws?) and silicone sleeve. The bamboo top is nicely suctioned which avoids leaks. I refill this at least three times daily and carry it around anywhere I go. I think I’m getting a different color for everyone in the house. Can hold 20oz of cold or hot drinks and it is super easy to wash + dishwasher safe. Comes in over 20 colors. $15.99
- Fire TV Stick 4K – This is everyones favorite! You basically hook it up to any non-smart TV (yes, we still have on of those in the house) and you are able to stream all your favorites like Prime Video, Netflix, Disney+, HBO etc. Plus you can connect it to your Alexa device through the Alexa Voice Remote. This was a game changer for me during the first trimester of pregnancy when I couldn’t get out of bed and downstairs to the smart TV lol. I was able to stream everything and anything! $49.99
- Rachel Ray Non-stick Cookware Set – This set is so good it is currently sold out in a few colors. It’s a 12 pc set that includes a sauté pan, frying & stockpot. I’d never tried Rachel Ray cookware before but I absolutely love it. Truly non-stick and easy to clean. Plus I think the price is pretty reasonable. $117.99 (price goes up and down)
Let me know if you try any of our Amazon Favorites!