So excited to share my ultimate holiday gift guide with you all. I had so much fun creating these guides and finding the best gifts and deals for you. I hope that you find it easy to navigate through all the different categories. Swipe left or right with the arrows you see on the image to change guides, then find the category, links and descriptions below.
- Ceramic Picture Frame – My mom personally loves picture frames. She’s frames a family picture very single year, so I know this is something she’ll definitely love. Plus how cute is the pink and grey combo?
- Spinning Initial Necklace – The perfect personalized gift. Comes in gold & silver. I love the cubic zirconia letter + the pendant spins so she can choose which side to show.
- Stripe Oblong Scarf– A cute neutral colored scarf that she can wear with everything.
- Enjoy Inspirational Book– Inspirational books are a great gift for anyone + the cover is pretty enough to be displayed on mom’s coffee table.
- Henri Bendel W 57th Coin Purse– A chic little coin purse she can throw in her bag or just carry on it’s own. Comes in multiple colors…*part of #ADailyCravingChristmas
- Voluspa Candle– A coconut wax blend candle with yummy warm spicy notes, perfect for the holidays.
- Grace Holiday Set – Yummy scents are always a great gift for mom, especially if it’s a moisturizer;)
- Plush Throw – Plush throws are so in right now + they are a perfect gift for mom to cozy up year round.
- Faux Fur Slippers – These slippers are SO cute and cozy + they come in a few other colors. *part of #ADailyCravingChristmas
- Teddy Hooded Faux Fur Robe – A cozy teddy faux fur robe to match her slippers. She’ll feel so pampered.
- Aésop Men Essential Kit – A little pampering for the man who takes care of everyone! Erick has this one and loves it.
- Fossil Leather Watch – A classic watch for those old-school dads who aren’t quite into smart watches.
- Beanie – A good quality beanie is always a good basic for all men to have, especially if they work in an outdoor/warehouse environment.
- Argyle Socks – Every man needs a pair of these!
- Slippers – I’ve probably gifted my dad over 5 pairs of slippers in my lifetime. He absolutely loves them and slips into them when he’s home from work every single day. These are super cute & cozy and come in multiple colors + they can totally get away with wearing them out for a quick errand.
- Herringbone Gloves – Another cold weather basic that men will probably never think of getting for themselves.
- iPhone 6/6s/7/8 Plus Wallet Case – A nice upgrade from your typical wallet. This one is a phone case and wallet in one, he’ll be excited for this one.
- Laura Mercier Soufflés Body Créme – I am obsessed with body Créme, and this Laura Mercier ones are such a treat. The scents are so good!
- Bright Eyes Set Sleep Mask -This eye mast is such a good one! colloidal silver-infused collagen eye mask that helps eyes instantly appear brighter and more rested, decreases puffiness, and helps firm and tighten. Includes 5 pairs of eye patches. This is a GREAT gift to give and receive! *part of #ADailyCravingChristmas
- Skinny Dip Pink 3. Marble Professional Brush Set – A super cute beginner brush set to have. How cute is the pink and marble combo?
- Laura Mercier Amber Vanillé Fragrance – This is probably my favorite perfume ever! A delicate scent with hints of vanilla, coconut and almond.
- Slip Silk Pillowcase – Anti-aging & anti-bed head silk pillowcase. Such a lux little gift.
- Whirl Trio Interchangeable Styling Wand – Waves are all the rave and this set is perfect for creating all the different types. Relaxed, volume, effortless.
- Origins Mini Mask Collection – I love anything Origins. From moisturizer to cleansers to masks. This little face masks gift set is perfect for trying them out without having to purchase the full size.
- Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner – I use this frequently, it’ s one of my favorite toners and it smells amazing. It’s a great size that can last for months if used correctly. Plus the bottle itself is super cute, which makes for a pretty gift.
- Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Mini Celebrity Lipstick Charms – These are one of the very few lipsticks I would buy full size without a doubt. This gift set includes some of the prettiest colors and it’s a great gift idea for any beauty lover.
- Sunday Riley Hydroactive Cellular Face Oil – Ok, Sunday Riley is another of my very favorite skin care brands. I own more than a few of their products and have nothing but good things to say about them. Especially love their products in the older months. *New Sunday Riley Eye Mask part of #ADailyCravingChristmas
- It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream with SPF 50+ – I haven’t worn any other foundation in months! This CC Cream is the best, hands down. You’ve seen me rave about it on stories and I will rave about it again. Covers dark spots, redness, evens skin tone AND has an SPF of 50+ which is so important for healthy skin. Plus it’s super light and stays put all day!
- Coco Rose Luxe Hydration Trio – Ok , this…All I can say is GO SMELL IT!! then get one for them and one for you:)
- Rome Neckband Wireless Earphones – Necessary for a gym session.
- Special Edition Alta HR Wireless Fitbit– For those gym rats that must track every step. How pretty is this shade of pink? Comes in other colors too.
- Spiked Silicone Glass Water Bottle – A glass water bottle is always the safest way to sip your water (no BPA or other yucky chemicals).This one os so so cute with the spike detail. Comes in a bunch of other colors.
- Marble Print Yoga Mat– Love the marble print this yoga mat!
- Invisibobble Hair Ties– These little old school-phone cord shaped hair ties help reduce hair breakage, crimping and split ends. *part of #ADailyCravingChristmas
- Nike Indy Dry Soft Sports Bra– Love how minimal and cute this sports bra is.
- Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Water Mist– I love face mists on a hot summer day, but this is equally great for after a workout. Not only does it refresh your face but also moisturizes your skin.
- Hight Waisted Marble Print Leggings– So obsessed with this marble print!
- Adidas Baseball Cap – I’m a hat girl and baseball caps are my top favorite. This one is so cute and clean. Perfect for gym day or just to add a little casual touch to your look.
- Origins No Offense Alcohol and Aluminum Free Deodorant – A great and safe deodorant to throw in your gym bag.
- Adidas Swift Run Sneakers– Cushiony comfort plus a chic athleisure design.
For The Hostess
- Archipelago Soy Wax Candle – Yummy candles are always a great hostess idea.
- Snow Leopard Faux Fur Pillow – A cute decorative pillow with a trendy print.
- Daphne 5-Piece Decanter Set – So cute to display on a bar cart.
- Love Home Set of 4 Marble & Acacia Wood Coasters– I love marble coasters but these are half wood and the combo is so pretty.
- Monogram Marble And Wood Serving Board– Another thing I love in marble are chessboards. Again this one has a wood combo + it’s monogrammed for a more personal touch. Great hostess gift.
- Twig Set of 3 Cheese Knives – Twig cheese knife set to go with that marble/wood tray;)
- Marbled Frame – Gift this to your favorite hostess with a picture of a dinner/brunch she hosted before.
- Cook Yourself Happy Recipe Book – I love the Cook Yourself Book + your hostess will too. Gift it with a bookmark on your favorite recipes.
- Meow or Never graphic Tee – Ok how adorable is this kitten tee? Getting one for my nieces for sure!
- Set of 3 Pendant Necklaces – A heart, a rainbow and a unicorn. Need I say more?
- Pompom Beanie – A cute pompom beanie for your daughter, niece, god-daughter or you;)
- Color Block Faux Fur Infinity Scarf – This is such an adorable soft & cozy scarf.
- Pink Pop Socket – Every teen needs one!
- Cat Ear iPhone 7 Case – Cause if you’re gonna get her a kitten tee, you may as well get her an iPhone case too! *part of #ADailyCravingChristmas
- UGG Dae Perforated Tie Back Boot – These are adorable and common several colors.
- Flannel Shorts – Cutest pup pajama flannel shorts.
- Adidas AlphaBounce Running Shoe – cool sneakers are definitely on Evan’s Christmas wish list and are always a great idea for teen boys. These are so cool I don’t doubt they’ll se; out quick.
- Under Armour Two-Tone Tee – If you’re a teen/tween boy mom then you know it’s all about athletic brands right now and Under Armour is highly requested. Love these dry fit tees for my boys and will for sure be getting them a few.
- Nike Therma Dry Hoodie – Another brand these boys are obsessed with. Can you blame them? Evan owns three Nike hoodies and loves them.
- Under Armour Protect Grip iPhone 6/6s/7/8 Plus Case – You can’t go wrong with tech accessories.
- Under Armour Athletic Shorts – If you get the tee then he obviously needs the shorts as well, right?
- Black Pop-Socket – Another tech accessory he’ll be sure to love.
- Waterproof wireless Earphones – Evan is 10 and loves his earphones! These are cute and not too expensive.
- Tri Bar Fidget Spinner– If you don’t know what a fidget spinner is then you need to ask somebody! Kids are obsessed with these and this one here is both cool & safe. I wouldn’t recommend for kids under 5.
- Orion Light Up Globe – My boys have had a globe since they were babies and love it. That’s how they learned their countries and continents. This one is super cool because it lights up! Fun for nighttime while you tuck them in.
- Little People Big Minds Rosa Parks Biography – I love these Little People biographies. I own the Coco Chanel one and got the kids this Rosa Parks one. Educational and fun with the cutest illustrations. They have so many other historical personalities.
- Volcanoes & Earthquakes Experiment Kit – If you’ve been a committed follower and Insta-story watcher, you saw the boys and I working on a volcano experiment a while back. They absolutely love this kind of stuff and I love it because we always work on the together. There’s nothing kids love more than our time.
- Zipline with LED Seat – Ok this zipline makes me wish we were in our new house already with our own back yard!! The seat lights up y’all! The little ones will for sure love this one.
- Skateboard – I think my boys have been asking for a skateboard for a little over 8 months now. I may just pull the trigger and get them one of these.
- A Thousand Billion Things Book – Everyone that knows me or my kids know that books have always been their favorite and the most requested item for Christmas & birthdays! We love this one so much. It’s full of ideas for what to do when they’re bored or even what to have for breakfast.
- Wooden Robot Kit – Another activity my boys have always loved!! Seriously, get one for your kid, then do the actual activity with them. They’ll love it so much.
- World Wall Magnets – Another item my kids had since they were babies. Can you tell we love the educational “toys” around here?;)
- Magic Silver Edition Kit – Evan has been on a magic high for the past year (maybe even longer) but what kid isn’t? Get this for them and watch them perform their new magic tricks!
Stocking Stuffers Under $20
- Sugar Fix by Bauble Bar Earrings – How cute are these? Perfect to give in Christmas and wear on NYE!
- Hey Sugar Mug – Everyone loves a cute coffee mug! So many cute sayings on these too!
- Blush Beaded Clutch – The cutest little beaded bag that can be used as a clutch, travel bag for toiletries, lingerie or makeup. You can even fill it up with her favorite treats or a gift card;)
- Design Works Journal – A new journal for the new year! Write a sweet note on the front cover to make it more special.
- Travelers Cocktail Kit – I’m not a drinker but I hear these are quite popular!
- Luggage Tag – I saw this in store and thought, how cute! Comes in other colors with different wording too.
- Compact Mirror – A girl must always carry a cute little compact in her bag This one is small enough to fit in an evening bag.
- Faux Fur Slippers – These slippers are just so fun. Come in other colors too. You can fill up each slipper with her favorite things, like nail polish, candies, gift cards etc. Put a bow on it and it becomes the cutest gift for your bff, teachers, sitters etc.
- Faux Fur Sleep Mask – Cute little stocking stuffer.
- Essie Luxeffects Glitter Nail Polish – I own these and love them. I love nail polish in my stocking very year!