The Nordstrom Sale is officially open for everyone, regardless if you have a card or not. Open access started just yesterday and like I mentioned in my previous #NSale post, it ends August 8th. I stepped into Nordy’s yesterday to try on some stuff and found a few more favorites (mostly shoes) that I think are definite fall must-haves.
• BCBGeneration Peep Toe Booties – These are just SO cute! Available in 4 colors.
• Holagen® Wedge Booties – I loved these in black. They are super comfy and under $85
• Sam Edelman ‘Reyes’ bootie – It den get any chic-er than these leather boots. Available in red 7 black and under $110
• Topshop Suede Moto Jacket – I am totally crushing on this one! It is $200 but I think the quality justifies the already lowered price. It’s a timeless piece, therefore a great investment 😉
• Relaxed U Neck Tee – OK, I don’t even know how to say this but YOU REALLY NEED THIS TEE! I’m wearing it on the picture up there↑ and let me just say this is the tee you’ve been looking for your whole life! Comes in multiple colors and its under $20! (I’m wearing a small)
• Topshop Chiffon Pleated Midi Skirt – This skirt fits beautifully and really flatters the body as opposed to other pleated versions I’ve tried. Only $55!
• Flat Brim Wool Hat – I’m just gonna ago ahead and add this one again because it’s THAT good. I got it in red but also comes in black, green & tan and it;s under $30.
Enjoy your weekend & happy shopping!
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest!
• Early Access to posts
• Great Sales
• Weekly Round-Ups