Skipping all the cutesy glitzy gifts today and sharing a neutral gift guide for all my neutral loving gals out there. Lack of color doesn’t necessarily mean boring. I’ve browsed the internet and put together a list of super cute, classic, neutral gift ideas. I’ve got number ONE & FOUR on my wish list, so Santa, if you’re reading…”Let’s see if you, believe in me”
2. Almond Toe Oxford – Patent, point & ribbon laces. The perfect shoe to upgrade any look. Wear it with denim, dresses & even leggings! Perfect for holiday dressing to!
3. Cashmere Gloves – Soft, warm & cozy. That is all.
4. Short Brim Felt Fedora – I love hats as a chic alternative to beanies. They keep you warm and dapper.
5. Ribbed Cashmere Scarf – A great quality scarf you can keep and re-wear for many years.
6. Leather Strap Watch – Simple and elegant without all the shiny fuzz.
7. Tom Ford Lip Color – Cause you can never have too many nudes! Or lipsticks!
More Neutral Picks Below