Healthy Glowing Skin: My Top Products For Achieving The Look
I have been loving my time away from the blog and slowing down on social media, I definitely needed a break! I feel like these past few days I’ve been a lot more connected with my boys & hubby. But I must admit I miss blogging. So since I did my makeup today to run some errands, I thought why not snap a few pics and create a quick post while the boys play outside.
Healthy glowing skin is something I most definitely don’t have, and I blame it on my lack of sleep. I feel like I eat all the right foods & drink plenty of water but my skin is still dry and blotchy despite my efforts. Luckily (and with help from my girl Shira at Sephora) I have found the perfect products to fake healthy glowing skin. And let me tell you, it works!
• Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme – I swear by this foundation! It is a full coverage buildable formula that works GREAT on my dry skin. It covers almost all my imperfections & acne scars and NEVER creases or flakes up. A little goes a long way, so its so worth the money.
• Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer – This is the first full size concealer I’ve ever purchased and actually love and use. I don’t really ever have dark circles under my eyes but I love how awake I look when I apply it. I can almost swear it hides my bags as well! This concealer will not crease AT ALL. It’s not super creamy but it’s also not sticky. Just the perfect formula if you ask me.
• Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit – I only use two shades from this kit. I love the Banana Powder to set not only my concealer but my entire face after I’ve applied foundation. It makes my blush and highlighter go on super smooth. And the “Havana” shade for when I want a little bronzing or sculpting.
• Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector – Ok, I don’t know anyone who doesn’t own Champagne Pop. If you don’t, then you need to go get you one now! I LOVE this highlighter! It gives me just the right amount of glow and it’s definitely the protagonist of a healthy glowing face.
• Nars Blush in”Orgasm” – Forever my tried-and-true! This universal peachy pink shade has just a tiny bit of gold glitter and it is super blendable. This blush truly gives you that natural-healthy looking flush on the cheeks.
For the eyes I usually go for a neutral look with some kind of pop of shimmer. I’ll use any brown for the crease and shimmer for the lid. I have been loving this E.L.F Long-Lasting Lustrous eyeshadow in the shade “Toast”. It’s super creamy and doesn’t crease. I usually just use my finger to apply it. It’s long lasting and doesn’t irritate the eyes. Plus it’s only $3!
For an everyday look I love a nude lip. I want to say three fourths of all my lipsticks are nudes. Here I’m wearing E.L.F Moisturizing Lipstick in “Marsala Blush” (also only $3).
Nothing better than a fresh natural-looking healthy glow. Don’t you ladies agree? You can shop all the products I mentioned by clicking the images on the slider above.
Earrings C/O Burdlife
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest!
• Early Access to posts
• Great Sales
• Weekly Round-Ups