For those of you who have been following from the beginning, you know that all of my photography is taken by Mr. B, aka Mr.Daily Craving, aka my hubby♥ We’ve been together in this blogging journey from the very beginning and it’s so exciting to see the fruitfulness of our hard work as time goes by. I’ve always said it and I’ll say it again, there would be no Daily Craving without the support from this guy. So I though it would be a fun idea to interview my #InstagramHusband and let him be on the other side of the lens for once:)
1. How do you really feel about being an “Instagram Husband?” Like my life is over!…jk, pretty neutral I guess, the term doesn’t really bother me.
2. What’s the best part about being my resident photographer? That we get to spend extra time together. Plus not having to spend on another photographer is a bonus!
3. Tell us your worst experience as Daily Craving’s photographer. Oh man, there’s a collection bad experiences. The time I forgot the camera battery, brought the wrong lens, forgot the memory card, etc.
4. How do you think this has affected our marriage? Well it’s had it’s pros and cons. We’ve had the worst arguments over the crispness of a photo that lead to us being mad for days in a row. But overall I think it’s brought us closer and I’ve gotten to understand first hand how much energy and work you put into this. Which makes me respect you even more than I already did.
5. What kind of camera/lens do you use? I use a Canon t5i with an Canon EF 85mm 1:1.8 lens
6. Do you have any training in photography? I’m mostly self taught. There’s been a lot of youtube & google involved but I did recently take a 4 week online photography course.
7. Any advice for newbie Instagram husbands (or boyfriends)? Hang in there, it gets better. It can be very frustrating in the beginning but very rewarding in so many levels. HAPPY WIFE HAPPY LIFE 😉
8. Tell us your best experience as Daily Craving’s photographer? Seeing my pictures being used in Gap, Banana Republic & Old Navy’s site and emails.
9. Anything you want to say to Daily Craving Readers? Thank you for reading and following along. Daily Craving is truly a labor of love that I get to witness on a daily basis, not only as photographer but as a Lilly’s husband.
Thank you guys for stopping by. We hope you liked reading this fun little interview. Please let us know if you have any other questions and we’ll be glad to either do a second post or maybe even a video!
Xo, LEB & EB♥
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest!
• Early Access to posts
• Great Sales
• Weekly Round-Ups