Happy Monday guys! I wanted to do something fun for today’s post and share a few fun facts about myself, along with this cute spring look I’m obsessed with. So here we go…
- I only dated two guys. EVER. Including Erick (hubby).
- I was also engaged (well sorta) to the guy before Erick!
- I’ve never been drunk!
- I am the mama bear of all my siblings. They all come to me for absolutely everything! The good & the bad, and I kinda love it!
- I get emotionally attached very easily.
- I have natural curly hair, like VERY curly!
- I.LOVE.CARBS – I can seriously live of off pastries & pasta!
- I was once taken to jail (not prison guys! Chill. Just the holding place at the city hall) for carrying a driver’s license with my maiden name and a bank card with my married name. Reason for arrest….high speed. What?! Go figure! Not only did I have to pay to take my car out of the tow place but also pay a $300 bond! Just one of those days the city woke up and said, oh let’s make $500 off of Lilly Today -_- Moral of the story? CHANGE YOUR NAME ACROSS ALL FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION AS SOON AS YOU SAY “I DO”
- My biggest pet peeve or TWO biggest pet peeves in the world are Unpunctuality & Loud Chewing!
- Sometime circa 2000 something I auditioned for America’s Next Top Model and made 1st cut. Heyyyy!
What’d ya think? Not too wild right? haha! Were any of these so you? Let me know in the comments below!
I am so obsessed with this entire look. This is the “eyelash dress” I shared over on Insta-stories last week. It’s not actually called the eyelash dress, I just kinda gave it that name because of the eyelash-like details on it;) Turns out it’s actually a cover up but I went ahead and wore it as a dress. It’s not lined but it’s also not super sheer. I was completely fine with nude undergarments. This jacket is one of my absolute favorites but also one of my heaviest. So glad the temperature dropped over the weekend, other wise I would’ve been sweating bullets! I kept my accessories in the same off white & olive color palette to keep the minimal vibe throughout. This Henri Bendel Bag tho…she’s so chic! Oh and of course finished it off with daily chokers.
I also wanted to thank everyone who stops by the blog whether it be daily, one a week or even once a month. Your support means so much! Love you all♥
Xx, Lilly – @daily_craving
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest!
• Early Access to posts
• Great Sales
• Weekly Round-Ups