10 Minute DIY Christmas Gift Idea
I’ve always been the crafty type (file that under “things you did’t know about me”) I love letting my imagination run wild and create, create create! I was even an event planner before I started blogging, yup! But that’s a whole other story so let’s get to the good part of this post.
I want to share with you all a super easy 10 minute DIY Christmas Gift Idea. This is seriously SO simple, you can put these together in literally 10 minutes or less. Perfect for last minute gifts for neighbors, teachers & co-workers.
Here’s what you’ll need:
• barkTHINS® (any flavor you prefer, I used Peppermint Pretzel)
• Mini Mason Jars (I found mine at Hobby Lobby)
• 1 box of mini candy canes
• Small spool of ribbon or twine
• Decorative Holiday berries
Once you’ve gathered all your supplies, all you really have to do is fill up your mini jars with barkTHINS®, put a lid on it, wrap some twine (or ribbon) around and add a candy cane & decorative berries. Finish it off by tying it into a bow and you’re done! See how easy that was?!
* Thank you to barkTHINS® for making this post possible.
I hope you guys liked this super simple & yummy gift idea!
Xo,♥ Lilly B.